|

10 Dumbest Quotes Ever By Celebrities

Most of the dumbs in the world are celebrities. And believe me don't ever underestimate their stupidity. So when it comes to being stupid they cross all the limits of stupidity. They don't even stop being stupid while commenting.
So here is the list of some Dumbest Comments Ever Made by Celebrities...



Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.- Brooke Shields


If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure - Dan Quale Former US Vice President


So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year? - Christina Aguilera


I think war is a dangerous place. - George W Bush (May 7 2003)


I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father. - Greg Norman (Golfer)


I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman - Arnold Shwarzenegger


I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to. - Linda Evangelista (Supermodel).


I am convinced that by eating biological foods it is possible to avoid a tumor- Gwyneth Paltrow


It’s straight from the horse’s mouth. Not that I’m saying I’m a horse. - Victoria Beckhem (on her autobiography)



 If it weren’t for electricity we’d all be watching television by candlelight - George Gobel

Posted by By D Ways on 09:14. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "10 Dumbest Quotes Ever By Celebrities"

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Labels