|

Top 10 Hollywood Movie Villains


1. Joker ( The Dark Night)
“And I thought my jokes were bad“


2. Darth Vader (Star Wars)
“When I left you I was but a learner, now I’m the master”

3. Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
“When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no worlds to conquer “

4. Agent Smith (The Matrix)
“Hello Mr. Anderson.”

5. Anton Chigurh (No Country For Old Men)
“Let me ask you something: if the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?”

6. General Zod (Superman)
“Now, kneel before Zod.” General Zod

7. Dr. Christian Szell (Marathon Man)
“Thus far I find you rather repulsive, may I say that without hurting your feelings?”

8. Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare On Elm Street)
“You’ve got the body, I’ve got the brain”

9. Hannibal Lecter (The Silence Of The Lambs)
“All good things to those who wait”

10. Tony Montana (Scarface)
“Say hello, to my little friend”









Posted by By D Ways on 11:08. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Top 10 Hollywood Movie Villains"

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Labels